Hi

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
takiwa

Hi

Post by takiwa »

I'm Jeremy, aka takiwa. Ive been modding bf1942 since 2003. I started with skinning planes, then got asked to join Merciless Creations, so I worked with them for a while. I started messing with coding, and did a major re-work on the plane code for the game, which was picked up and used (in part) by Forgotten Hope and XWWII, as well as a few other mini-mods. I eventually released my own mod, WarFront, in 2005. After BF2 came out, I started working on porting WarFront over, but settled instead on folding that work into the Battlegroup-Frontlines mod (BGF), where I was project manager through the first release. I've done a little of everything in this game (BF1942/BF2)...coding, mapping, modeling, unwrapping, skinning, etc. I recently started working with the files again after a 5 year hiatus, just as something to do in my spare time. I'm currently working with a few guys on an outline for a new game that will be coded on the Unreal Engine (not a mod, but a new title), but we are currently in the "I have an idea" stage and haven't settled on anything concrete yet. I run an Alphaliner machine at my local newspaper as my day job, and when I'm off I'm usually at the pool hall with friends.
Vilespring

Re: Hi

Post by Vilespring »

HELLO!
welcome to the forum.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
Arc_Shielder

Re: Hi

Post by Arc_Shielder »

Hi Takiwa. Sorry for tackling you down like this, but please check your FH2 inbox.