EoD Mod Hawk and SA-2 missile

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
Brian Horrocks

EoD Mod Hawk and SA-2 missile

Post by Brian Horrocks »

Hello everybody, would you be willing to make a correction in the anti-aircraft missiles from EoD 2.51 mod? I have played this mod every day, and the best weapon of this mod are the missiles, to a failure in encoding the Hawk missile used by the American army when I shot it against enemy vehicles not mark the death of me ... when I use the SA-2 missile army vietnam north I get points for killing the enemy bots. Please help me if you can.
Vilespring

Re: EoD Mod Hawk and SA-2 missile

Post by Vilespring »

I might be able to help you if I could figure out what you are trying to request.
Try to use the least amount of words to describe what you want, it is very obvious English is not your first language, so that way I might be able to understand you. ;)
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
Brian Horrocks

Re: EoD Mod Hawk and SA-2 missile

Post by Brian Horrocks »

Basically what I mean is the SA-2 missile Vietnamese works well and the American missile not. There is a bug in the American missile because when I shoot it against enemy tanks or planes, I destroy them, but I do not gain points for enemy kills. If you can make a new code to fix these errors I am grateful.

Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards.