Banshee Vapor trails request

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
BotHunter

Banshee Vapor trails request

Post by BotHunter »

Hello all! I'm back! (Bet you all didn't notice that I was gone, But I'm Back :) )
Basically what I want is a Effect bundle that produces a vapor trail like the Banshee in Halo: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMh6eyOIYdw) (Starts doing it at 10 secs) Ive tried a TON to get this to get this to work but I can't get it right. I came here to see If I could get Help/Tips. Thanks!! :)
Walk quietly and carry a sniper rifle
Senshi

Re: Banshee Vapor trails request

Post by Senshi »

If you want it to show up purely speed-related, you can look at the landinggear code which is triggered by that. If you want it to show in sharp maneuvers, I don't think that's doable, as we don't have access to "core" physical parameters.
BotHunter

Post by BotHunter »

I don't think I was very clear :)
All I want is the effect. I don't really care when it turns on or any of that... The main thing is when I make effects, the all come out like clouds out like little puffs of smoke. Unlike the banshee which has a continuous trail. Please tell me if I'm not clear.
Thanks!
Walk quietly and carry a sniper rifle
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Look at the Forgotten Hope: Secret Weapons mod, a lot of the rockets have the effect you're looking for. I got some ideas from it to make my own effect, but didn't copy/paste it into my mod.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™