Make a 'boss' for end of map

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
Shrooms

Make a 'boss' for end of map

Post by Shrooms »

Hello again, I have a map that is 97% completed, all is missing is essentially a boss, like in mario or something that's at the end of a level

The way I could imagine it being possible, is having a flag, when captured would trigger 2 events:
the 1st event will spawn on the flag immediately, I would like an audio clip to play followed by the camera shake , like you get when a grenade explodes near you. and I would want it to stop after a few seconds

next I need another trigger, a monster it is, will spawn a few seconds after the flag capture. Id like to have it as a destroyable building (easy) but Id like explosions positioned in various places around the spawned monster, and more camera shaking. And when players destroy this building/monster, I want just a regular explosion and all events to end. I'm not sure where to go about creating the camera shaking or making explosions go off randomly. Any assistance?
Shrooms

Re: Make a 'boss' for end of map

Post by Shrooms »

Already done. I released my map at www.is82.com
fo0k

Re: Make a 'boss' for end of map

Post by fo0k »

I have heard its impossible to complete. which sounds like a good challenge.. :ugeek: