Swaffy'sMod v0.38 (TBA)

Full Game Conversions and Custom maps
Swaffy

Re: Swaffy'sMod v0.3 [June 01, 2012]

Post by Swaffy »

Okay, v0.3 is ready!

Lots and lots of changes, just look at the change log.

I removed the ground pick-up kits because I have plans for v0.31 and the new kits. I'll be making a list of plans for v0.31 when I get time to.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
mistamontiel

Post by mistamontiel »

Thanks very much.. I'm excited but only DLing at 0-150kbps up n down.. and seeding at max 35-40kbps.. there's Dropbox or especially Wuala with 5 gigs storage from the getgo, and direct link

Will check changelog and check everything out !
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Yeah, last night I closed down uTorrent because I wanted my computer to go to sleep (uTorrent prevents this) but I realized there's no point in that. So it's up and running.
Swaffy

Re: Swaffy'sMod v0.305 [June 19, 2012]

Post by Swaffy »

Okay, I made a nice little hotfix for v0.3 that came out less than a month ago. Most of these changes are fairly important, some that I forgot to add to v0.3.

So here is hotfix v0.305, all information is in the first post of this thread! Have fun out there!

(Download links are in first post and also my signature.)
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

Well, I'm not willing to battle torrents, nor do I want to battle download managers, so when there is another method, let me know. I just don't like them at all. So PM me when you use something like Google Drive. That is how I got the AC-130 and King Tiger to CarnieTheClown.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Well, I also don't want to pay for a membership fee to be able to upload anything. And if I use the free membership, the file get deleted after some time. If I use torrents, I can host the files and they will NEVER get deleted. And it's free.

f00k or someone here can host the files here, just like what f00k did with v0.26. I would feel grateful for someone to host this mod's files somewhere, I just don't know where. Also, my mod isn't big enough (or organized enough) to be on any big websites such as ModDB.
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Swaffy wrote:Well, I also don't want to pay for a membership fee to be able to upload anything. And if I use the free membership, the file get deleted after some time. If I use torrents, I can host the files and they will NEVER get deleted. And it's free.

f00k or someone here can host the files here, just like what f00k did with v0.26. I would feel grateful for someone to host this mod's files somewhere, I just don't know where. Also, my mod isn't big enough (or organized enough) to be on any big websites such as ModDB.

Try to send it to moddb.com.
They are open for small mods and updates
You as publisher of the swaffys mod have a good chance for presenting there.
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Okay, I will try that in the future (probably at v0.31). Thanks for the suggestion.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I'm currently working on adding credits in the code of my mod for the different weapons and vehicles. I'm also working on adding a few more weapons to the game and making a weapon kit for them.
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Why not just use Mediafire? It's what I use for all my custom maps, mods and fixes.
See my Strasbourg map project here.