BFV lego mod

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
reegad

Re: BFV lego mod

Post by reegad »

Super funky!
I can do some modelling, texturing, animating, mapping, coding.
Need any help? got xfire/msn/steam/anythingelse?
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

TNT wrote:can i have the mod download?
still working on it dude lol
would u like to help in any way
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
TNT

Post by TNT »

mikex222 wrote:
sorry, im not a very good modder and i dont no what program you use if you can send download link i might can help then im just busy im trying to lock my ship's on my server because i have ships on air and stuff and i can never get them to lock :(
motoko

Post by motoko »

TNT wrote:
mikex222 wrote:
sorry, im not a very good modder and i dont no what program you use if you can send download link i might can help then im just busy im trying to lock my ship's on my server because i have ships on air and stuff and i can never get them to lock :(
You've been here how long? You use WinRFA to modify the .rfa and to lock them you either disable the engines or use holdObject 1.
TNT

Post by TNT »

dude i put ships on sky and i put holdobject to hold it but when people get in it and they push the gas pedal (Whats Ever you call it) the ship will fall then make a big mess then lag come, i readed the tut in how to lock stuff but never work and i dont how to disabe a engine!
tekk

Post by tekk »

TNT wrote:dude i put ships on sky and i put holdobject to hold it but when people get in it and they push the gas pedal (Whats Ever you call it) the ship will fall then make a big mess then lag come, i readed the tut in how to lock stuff but never work and i dont how to disabe a engine!
Send me a link to your mod, I will lock them for you and you can take a look at how I did it for future reference.
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."
TNT

Post by TNT »

ok, thanks..... i send you a massage i send you the three maps i need the ship/carrir locked ;) now i dont want to mess up this topic because its off topic
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

ok well im in the mod now but lets get it back on track and since its a 1942 mod now ill start a 1942 thread
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.