run Conquest/SoldierSpawnTemplates
run Conquest/SoldierSpawns

run Conquest/ObjectSpawnTemplates
run Conquest/ControlPointTemplates

run Conquest/ObjectSpawns v_arg1
run Conquest/ControlPoints v_arg1

if v_arg1 == "host"
rem ----- Host 
rem ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
	rem *** CREATE FLAG BASES ***
	object.create GEbase
	Object.absolutePosition 590/33.9902/1078
	Object.rotation 0/0/0

object.create USbase
	Object.absolutePosition 1214/20.6109/566
	Object.rotation 0/0/0
rem ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
else

rem ----- Join
	rem *** CREATE FLAG BASES ***
	object.create FlagPole
	Object.absolutePosition 590/33.9902/1078
	Object.rotation 0/0/0

object.create FlagPole
	Object.absolutePosition 1214/20.6109/566
	Object.rotation 0/0/0
endIf

rem *** EndOfFile ***
In the game i see the flag in the basse, but when i capture him it disappears, i see only the name of the player who carries the flag shining, but i dont see the flag in the mini-map like the mod CTF.

I want see the flag moving in the mini-map like CTF but in CQ mod, can you help me?

U can see my mod in this server -[SL]- Modding in Progress... 77.207.180.139 14568, i want use only cq maps with the flag from ctf ( advantage: much spawnpoints in some maps but with the CTF flag for more fun).
Le Stroumphe

Re: CTF animation

Post by Le Stroumphe »

:roll: :?: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :?: :arrow: :?
Poow

Post by Poow »

We had something like this some time ago. Also without the flag @ the minimap but I never tried to fix that :|
You’re entering a world of pain!
Le Stroumphe

Post by Le Stroumphe »

Poow wrote:We had something like this some time ago. Also without the flag @ the minimap but I never tried to fix that :|

:D an answer, I started to despair.

If you play in this bf 1942 server: 77.207.180.139 port 14568, and if you wait for bocage you see an perfect map, but not finished !!!

Why?

Because I miss this code :| , please lol help me to finish my map :shock: :shock:.

I look everywhere (map, object, game ect...), I do not know where is the code for animation.
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

Did you search through the old ssm.com forums? Would be my very first step for pretty much anything that can't be anything found on this board. There aren't many things left doable with bf1942 that aren't described there somewhere... ;)
I wouldn't know if this is even possible, I doubt it actually. But hey, I know nothing ^^
freddy

Post by freddy »

Poow wrote:We had something like this some time ago. Also without the flag @ the minimap but I never tried to fix that :|
i have one ctf flag for each team but sometimes it feels a bit glitchy, like the player that snatch the flag suddenly "teleports lookalike" worst cases sometimes his name jumps across half the map and back again.

dunno if its possible to get it work like in ctf mode in conquest, i know the flag is just a "marker" so there must be something else in the code to make it works on soldiers