Car Music Backround

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Master Jay

Car Music Backround

Post by Master Jay »

Hey Guys, I was wondering but is it possible that you can have music when in a car? like this kind of music

please tall me how i do this may not get it if no sorry :oops: :oops:

i want the music to play right when you enter the car example; Blackmedal, willy, etc.
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
fo0k

Re: Car Music Backround

Post by fo0k »

for a full working example of this you could download the Sun City Raceway map for Interstate Mod http://is82.com/dlm.php

Either get the mod too or just extract the map and you will find the code etc in the cars. This is a map by me and cars by Rubba Chikin.
once you copy the code you can add any music you like.
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

fo0k wrote:for a full working example of this you could download the Sun City Raceway map for Interstate Mod http://is82.com/dlm.php

Either get the mod too or just extract the map and you will find the code etc in the cars. This is a map by me and cars by Rubba Chikin.
once you copy the code you can add any music you like.

thanks, but will people need the patch to get in server?
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

If not by downloading prior to playing, where should they get the files for the music from? This sure is CSM.

The Vietnam mod Eve of Destruction has music in for example helicopters, too, like the Ride of the Valkyries.
motoko

Post by motoko »

Jeronimo wrote:If not by downloading prior to playing, where should they get the files for the music from? This sure is CSM.

The Vietnam mod Eve of Destruction has music in for example helicopters, too, like the Ride of the Valkyries.
Music is already incorporated into BFV, if you didn't know.
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

Yepp. But it's done differently with bf1942, which I assume this question was about? So as an example...