My Confession (4/22/20)

Anything else, including fun stuff.. and a 'little' spam
andoodle

My Confession (4/22/20)

Post by andoodle »

Pardon me, everyone.

I know that it has been a long time since I lasted posted on these forums, but there is a reason I did not send any files related to my mod to anyone on these forums. I am sorry to be the one to tell all of you this, but the reason is because I had ported the standard mesh files, and textures, for various firearms and/or single-shot weapons from the "Forgotten Hope" mod, the "Battlegroup42" mod, and the "Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon" mod, as well as the animation files for the many bolt-action rifles and/or single-shot weapons from the "Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon" mod. As I said numerous times while on these forums, those were, and still are, for my personal use only. I am afraid of sending, to anyone, any files that pertained to my personal mod, and I am afraid of posting any part of my personal mod on the Internet. You see, ever since I started working on my personal mod, I made it my personal business to never send, to anyone, anything related to it, which means that my personal mod is meant to be a private mod for myself. The reason for my fear is because I could end up being faced with a cease-and-desist letter, in which said cease-and-desist letter would give me a strict order to get rid of my personal mod (including the files for it) from off of the hard drive(s) of any of my computers, and to never work on that personal mod of mine ever again. Along with that, I could end up being banned from these forums for life.

Sorry for striking sensitive chords by stating my confession, but I felt that I needed to get it off my chest. Thank you for your time. Carry on.
fo0k

Re: My Confession (4/22/20)

Post by fo0k »

andoodle

Post by andoodle »

I am sorry for posting again (if I had been banned), but what does that poster mean? Does that mean I have to call that person on the poster??? :/
GoodDayToDie!!

Post by GoodDayToDie!! »

Too funny!!