random stuff :)

Anything else, including fun stuff.. and a 'little' spam
Swaffy

Re: random stuff :)

Post by Swaffy »

What do you mean? I'd like more maps in my mod ... but I want to add pick-up kits to all my current maps before moving on. And yeah ... I've been doing everything BUT working on my mod. :oops:
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

lol, I mean I'm getting kind of bored and so i thought i might see if any one wanted me to make them some :) .
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Actually I wouldn't mind some quirky small-sized maps. As long as I'm able to make them AI compatible (meaning there aren't bridges under bridges under bridges, etc) then I can add them to my mod with proper crediting and maybe we can add some custom code for that map. (Like a collaboration)

For example, Battlebox in my mod is a simple small arena (though the AI code is crapped up) and the only gun is the Beretta M9. I'm gonna change the gun later, but the arena is a fun little place. Small maps are fun to play on and can be somewhat easy to make for Conquest mode.

How about a paintball map? And maybe another for grenades or whatnot the players chunk over walls.
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

huh. I would like some small weird maps, 1942 doesn't have enough of those. Ideas are already flooding my head. :twisted:

Oh, with paintball, can the guns actually stain a character, similar to bullet holes on wood?
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Ill do that :lol: .
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Well if/when it gets added to my mod, it will be roughly based off of the old system that has normal bullets. I can make projectiles that fly like paintballs and one-shot people, but I'm not sure what the effects will be like. That could also be a collaboration if we ever get to that. I doubt a "decal" can be on a character though, but the hitting effect (like blood and such) could be a paintball splat.

I used to have a DP I made into a paintball gun, but deleted it because I wasn't using it. It didn't have any sights or an aiming reticle like normal paintball gun should be, and the projectile acted similar to a paintball.

If I can get y'all on Skype we can voice chat and stuff.
BotHunter

Post by BotHunter »

Hey guys! Maybe we could all team up to make a paintball mod? :)
We have a lot of skill here.
Walk quietly and carry a sniper rifle
Bad Bug

Post by Bad Bug »

Hmm. That's a good idea 8-) I donno bout scype though. My mom might freak out. WHAT! TALKING TO STRANGERS!?!?!?!?!?!? :| lol
Yes my master

Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Aside from my mod, there's another one I've been wanting to do. It requires a lot of tedious work; it'll take a lot of time to make but will be really fun to play... and I can't say what it is yet.

A paintball mod would just be another project on my list and you know how that gets... Image Which is why I put forward to make some maps with some map-side mods.
Last edited by Swaffy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

We all use Teamviewer9 its free and I really like it!