BF Assist

Diamondback

BF Assist

Post by Diamondback »

This is a server administration tool developed by Mitch with the collaboration of henk and a few others. I thought I would post it here since it is pretty interesting to see people working on an alternative for BFSM. I haven't seen a project of this magnitude in a long time. It sure is promising!

From the Readme file:

Code: Select all

Bf42 game-server management tool

A tool that is supposed to help with the administration of bf42 game servers offering plenty of different frameworks for adding features.
The project is on GitHub and is open-source:
https://github.com/SanHime/bfassist
See my Strasbourg map project here.
Awe3423

Re: BF Assist

Post by Awe3423 »

Wow amazing software, thank you for giving it for free. West Hollywood Pressure Washing
davidson02

Post by davidson02 »

Diamondback wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:27 pm This is a server administration tool developed by Mitch with the collaboration of henk and a few others. I thought I would post it here since it is pretty interesting to see people working on an alternative for BFSM. I haven't seen a project of this magnitude in a long time. It sure is promising!

From the Readme file:

Code: Select all

Bf42 game-server management tool

A tool that is supposed to help with the administration of bf42 game servers offering plenty of different frameworks for adding features.
The project is on GitHub and is open-source:
https://github.com/SanHime/bfassist
It is truly promising!. Congratulations!
davidson02

Post by davidson02 »

I love it!
davidson02

Post by davidson02 »

kittymiller wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:00 am
ampva302 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:59 am Thank you for this page. I only concern is how can I run this game using DirectX with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 because every time I run the software I only get a black screen. Need some expert advice, I am using Intel R HD 520. pool company in Austin media Pennsylvania Foundation Repair
burbank stump and tree removal contact us interior painting family photographer Austin jewelry
Did you fix it already?
I think it's still in the queue. Winston salem
jrivett

Post by jrivett »

Is there any documentation for bfassist? There's not much to go on. I'm looking at the code for clues.
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

jrivett wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 pm Is there any documentation for bfassist? There's not much to go on. I'm looking at the code for clues.
The documentation is in the docstrings in each Python module according to Mitch.
See my Strasbourg map project here.