BF Assist

Diamondback

BF Assist

Post by Diamondback »

This is a server administration tool developed by Mitch with the collaboration of henk and a few others. I thought I would post it here since it is pretty interesting to see people working on an alternative for BFSM. I haven't seen a project of this magnitude in a long time. It sure is promising!

From the Readme file:

Code: Select all

Bf42 game-server management tool

A tool that is supposed to help with the administration of bf42 game servers offering plenty of different frameworks for adding features.
The project is on GitHub and is open-source:
https://github.com/SanHime/bfassist
See my Strasbourg map project here.
Awe3423

Re: BF Assist

Post by Awe3423 »

Wow amazing software, thank you for giving it for free. West Hollywood Pressure Washing
davidson02

Post by davidson02 »

Diamondback wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:27 pm This is a server administration tool developed by Mitch with the collaboration of henk and a few others. I thought I would post it here since it is pretty interesting to see people working on an alternative for BFSM. I haven't seen a project of this magnitude in a long time. It sure is promising!

From the Readme file:

Code: Select all

Bf42 game-server management tool

A tool that is supposed to help with the administration of bf42 game servers offering plenty of different frameworks for adding features.
The project is on GitHub and is open-source:
https://github.com/SanHime/bfassist
It is truly promising!. Congratulations!
davidson02

Post by davidson02 »

I love it!
davidson02

Post by davidson02 »

kittymiller wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:00 am
ampva302 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:59 am Thank you for this page. I only concern is how can I run this game using DirectX with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 because every time I run the software I only get a black screen. Need some expert advice, I am using Intel R HD 520. pool company in Austin media Pennsylvania Foundation Repair
burbank stump and tree removal contact us interior painting family photographer Austin jewelry
Did you fix it already?
I think it's still in the queue. Winston salem