Need help getting more classes to work

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
andoodle

Need help getting more classes to work

Post by andoodle »

Hello, everyone.

I have one question regarding the classes in Battlefield 1942. I added the 2 additional classes from BF42Plus 2.23 into my personal mod for Battlefield 1942 (I did that for my personal use only). However, I have problems getting them to work in the Single Player maps that I have converted (and am currently converting) for my personal mod (I am also doing that for my personal use only). What should I do? I would like to know. Thanks.
Diamondback

Re: Need help getting more classes to work

Post by Diamondback »

Well, what problems are you coming up across? Use the debugger to pin point the specific error you made, it helps.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
andoodle

Post by andoodle »

Well, I selected one of those 2 new classes whenever I loaded a Single Player map, but when I select the spawn point and confirm my decision, which would normally put me on the battlefield, it would just crash to desktop, without showing me what was missing. I just thought I let you know.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

The game is looking for a file or piece of code that does not exist, so triple check everything to be sure you have everything. Also, look for typos in the code. These are some things that I've seen cause crashes.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™