Little questions about modding.

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
fo0k

Re: Little questions about modding.

Post by fo0k »

heheh awesome sketch.

When planes are set with a max altitude is that ground or sea level? thats the question i guess.. if its terrain you have a shot.

Aircraft wheels come down at a certain height don't they.. so maybe theres a solution in that somehow?

edit: (and LOL).. attach landing gear to your projectile.. attach a wing to the landing gear so that when it goes above 2 meters the 'landing gear' opens and the wing (which is attached) rotates out of position a little allowing the projectile to stop climbing.. i dont see any reason why all this could not happen very fast.. so it was constantly wavering between 1.99 meters and 2.01 meters.. to the eye you would not notice.

It's PERFECT ( :lol: ) in theory and probably HORRIBLE and disgustingly difficult to make/balance in reality.

please post a vid! :P
motoko

Post by motoko »

Your drawings never sees to amaze me.
Poow

Post by Poow »

fo0k wrote: attach landing gear to your projectile.. attach a wing to the landing gear so that when it goes above 2 meters the 'landing gear' opens and the wing (which is attached) rotates out of position a little allowing the projectile to stop climbing.. i dont see any reason why all this could not happen very fast.. so it was constantly wavering between 1.99 meters and 2.01 meters.. to the eye you would not notice.

It's PERFECT ( :lol: ) in theory and probably HORRIBLE and disgustingly difficult to make/balance in reality.

please post a vid! :P
We should definitely give it a try :lol:
You’re entering a world of pain!