Customise Menu FFS!

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Rensa

Customise Menu FFS!

Post by Rensa »

I have been trying to modify the menu.rfa buttons, i found buttons i edited then, i converted them back.
But now under my buttons appears a black box.. What's the problem?
Dark-Devil

Re: Customise Menu FFS!

Post by Dark-Devil »

Rensa i Showed you on Teamviewer Many Times But i Dont think u Absorb what i tell you :roll:
Umm i dont know how to make it Transparent so i Cut paste the Button Edit when finish i Extract a new button and Replace the Button Only and Save then Pack then go and it works... :mrgreen:
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

If you just want to edit the looks of the button, just change the ".dds" inage using GIMP 2 or PhotoShop. No need to edit that part of the menu. But if you want to, for example, move the button to a different location on the menu or what not, that's a lot harder to do.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Senshi

Post by Senshi »

Black box means you failed at setting the transparency. Transparency is set with an alpha layer that has to be adjusted in addition to the three colour layers. In Photoshop it's easy (you got three layers: R(ed), G(reen) and B(lue), you simply rightclick->add layer and you get an "Alpha 1" layer. This one is a black/white layer that adjusts the transparency.). If you open an existing file with transparency included, the layer should already exist and reexport with your changes.
Rensa

Post by Rensa »

Senshi wrote:Black box means you failed at setting the transparency. Transparency is set with an alpha layer that has to be adjusted in addition to the three colour layers. In Photoshop it's easy (you got three layers: R(ed), G(reen) and B(lue), you simply rightclick->add layer and you get an "Alpha 1" layer. This one is a black/white layer that adjusts the transparency.). If you open an existing file with transparency included, the layer should already exist and reexport with your changes.
Thanks man, i ove you one :D